We're here to share our experience in all garden topics: Design, choosing plants and materials, and simplifying landscape care. What we've learned in almost 40 years professional gardening and writing, we store here where everyone can use it.
Weekend gardeners and professionals have all told us that Garden A to Z is helpful, practical and unique. It includes:
• Our library of solutions (What's Up)
• Weekly Webinars with live Q&A. Subscribe to join for a year. Free webinars you can view.
• To attend our next free webinar: Basic Indoor Gardening on Saturday, November 20, 2021, 8:30 to 10:00 a.m.
• A place for questions and views (Forum)
• How you can help: (Sponsor us).
• Where to see us (upcoming webinar schedule),
or send comments (Contact Us). Every topic we dig into for you helps all of us grow!
We are Janet Macunovich and Steven Nikkila. We have 30 years experience as professional gardeners and trainers. We share with you what we've learned in thousands of gardens about practicality, beauty, fun and simplicity. These are tried-and-true ideas and tools that we've developed or received from others, and present here in easy, illustrated how-to's.
We add new information every day, and plan to keep at it for at least another 30 years. It's invigorating and rewarding to help you grow or connect you to others who will help.
Being part of our network is free. We make our living as gardeners and intend to keep it that way. There are no ads on this site, but you will find links to businesses that supply the plants and materials we mention.